From the Board of Governors of Watan Prem Yojana The first meeting was held on September 4, 2021
Watan Prem Yojana –
The meeting was held in Gandhinagar under the chairmanship of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. Accordingly, the details of ‘Watan Prem Yojana’ were presented to the Chief Minister. The Rs 1,000 crore work proposed by the regulator will be completed by December 2022.
Project Management Unit
The Board of Governors has set up a Project Management Unit for smooth implementation of Watan Prem Yojana. The regulator has made it possible for donors to send their money online. Under this scheme, Non-Resident Gujaratis (NRGs) and Non-Resident Indians can contribute 60% of the cost of the village level project. The remaining 40% will be paid by the state government. Such information was given.
‘Watan Prem Yojana’ is an updated version of the ‘Watan Prem Yojana’ scheme of the Gujarat State Government. Under the old scheme, the contribution of the state government and NRIs was 50:50.
Development in Watan Prem Yojana –
Village level projects will be included in the Watan Prem Yojana. Accordingly, smart classrooms will be created in schools and libraries. In addition, community building, primary health center and anganwadi facilities will be available. In addition, CCTV system will be implemented for security. Work will also be done to enhance water recycling, drainage, wastewater treatment and beautification of ponds. Apart from this, the work of installing bus stands and solar powered street lights will also be done under this scheme.
More News –
- IND VS ENG: India’s first Test victory at the Oval in 50 years First Test victory at the
- Tokyo Paralympics : India win 19 medals, including five gold, eight silver and six bronze
- Nipah virus in Kerala
- Amazon India launches Kisan Store