Economical and eco-friendly RT-PCR; CSIR-Neeri
Indigenous Saline Gargle RT-PCR technology developed by NERI, an engineering research institute, was tested by taking Covid 19 samples of salt water. This technology is very easy, prompt, affordable and comfortable. Meanwhile, this technology makes test reports available instantly. Also this RTPCR technique will be convenient for rural and tribal areas. The saline gargle RT-PCR method will be useful for quick and useful corona testing. Especially in rural and tribal areas, Minister Nitin Gadkari has said.
Saline Gargle RT-PCR Technique Information-
Indigenous Saline Gargle RT-PCR technology developed by the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Nagpur-based National Institute of Environmental Engineering Research (NERI) for testing Covid 19 samples of salt water was tested for diagnostic testing of Korana samples. This technology is very easy, prompt, affordable and comfortable. Meanwhile, this technology makes test reports available instantly. Also this RTPCR technique will be convenient for rural and tribal areas.
According to information provided by CSIR-NERI, K. The technology was handed over to the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises i.e. MSMEs. This will enable all manufacturers, along with private, government and various rural development schemes and departments, to get licenses for this new technology. At this time, the scientist of CSIR-NERI, Dr. Krishna Khairnar, Director Dr. Shrivari Chandrasekhar, President Dr. Atul Vaidya, MSME Director Rajesh Daga, Kamlesh Daga were present.
More News –
- NEETI Ayoga Methanol Economy Program 2021
- September 9: World Electric Vehicles Day
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Sardardham Bhavan in Ahmedabad
- Nuakhai Agricultural Festival celebrated in Odisha
- PM Narendra Modi; President of the 13th BRICS Summit
- India and Nagaland sign a one-year ceasefire agreement
- 10th September ; “World Suicide Prevention Day
- NIRF Ranking 2021 IIT-Madras retains rank 1
- Prime Minister Modi launches ‘Vidyanjali Portal’
- Chandrayaan-2 completed 9,000 orbits around the moon
- The list of ministers in the Taliban government
- Panjshir Valley against Taliban
- IND VS ENG: India’s first Test victory at the Oval in 50 years First Test victory at the
- Tokyo Paralympics : India win 19 medals, including five gold, eight silver and six bronze
- Nipah virus in Kerala
- Amazon India launches Kisan Store